RRB Recruitment 2017
Railway Recruitment Board, has issued an employment notification for the post of Graduate Level Non Technical. Eligible and deserving Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date.
Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 14 May 2017.
Important Links of RRB Recruitment 2017
Detail Specification of RRB Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
Graduate Level Non Technical
18 to 32 Years
Rs. 9300 to 34,800
Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation Degree in any discipline with proficiency in Typing.
Job Location – All India
Application Fee –
General / OBC – Rs. 100/
SC/ ST/ PH – No fee
Make the payment of application fee through the Online Mode.
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test / Physical Test/ Skill Test.
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Important Dates –
Starting date of Advt. – 08 May 2017
Last date to Submit Application Form – 14 May 2017