SBI Clerk Admit Card, Call Letter 2016
State Bank of India has issued Call Letter of Main Examination for the candidates who applied for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates in clerical cadre. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official site of the SBI.
Website Address of SBI – sbi.co.in
Declaration of Admit Card – 17 June 2016
Process to go for the SBI Clerk Admit Card, Call Letter 2016
1) Job Applicants who had applied for the SBI Clerical Examination 2016 and also appeared in the preliminary examinations, they can download their Admit Card for Main Examination through the official site of SBI – sbi.co.in
2) At the home page, find Careers link (mentioned at the top of the home page), click on it.
3) Now click on “Current Openings” link from the link Join SBI.
4) After click on Current Openings candidates will get the link –
Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates in Clerical cadre in State Bank of India
5) Now candidates should click on the link – “Call Letter for candidates qualified for Main Exam”
6) Now the candidates are required to fill the Login Credential Form, where candidates should fill their Registration Number and Date of Birth or Password.
7) After filling full information candidates should click on Submit tab.
8) After final submission candidates can download their Admit Card.
9) Take the print out copy of the Admit Card and keep the hard copy for the future (For the Main Examination going to be held on 25th and 26th June 2016)
10) Candidates who have qualified preliminary examinations of SBI clerical cadre, they will be only liable to download the call letter for Main Examination.