SBI Result 2017
State Bank of India, has declared the result of examination, held for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) Pre Examination result. Those Job Seekers who appeared in the examination they can check their result from the link provided below.
Important Links of SBI Result 2017
Important dates –
Date of Examination
17 February 2017
Ending date to Apply Online
06 March 2017
Last date fee payment
06 March 2017
Pre Examination date
29 – 30 April, 06 – 07 May 2017
Date of Mains Examination
04 June 2017
Steps to download the SBI Result 2017
Job Seekers are suggested to follow the steps given below to download their result:-
1. At the first step, go to the official website of the SBI – sbi.nic.in
2. After redirecting to the home page, click on the link “Pre Examination Result for the post of probationary officer”.
3. Now Go to the Login Credential Form.
4. Job Seekers should fill the detail in the form to login.
Registration Number / Roll Number – sent through the email to the Job Seekers.
Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY) – as mentioned in the registration form
5. After filling the information click on, Login tab and download your result.
6. Job Seekers qualified in the examination can get the detail of their result or marks acquired in the examination.
7. Job Seekers can take the print out of their result and for the sake of convenience keep the hard copy of it, for the future use.