SBI SO Recruitment 2017
State Bank of India (SBI) has issued an employment notification for the post of Senior Manager (Law) in Specialist Cadre Officer. Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted upto 07 January 2017.
Detail Notification of SBI SO Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
Specialist Cadre Officer
30 to 45 years as on 01 December 2016
As per the norms of organization
Job Seekers should have Law Degree passed in graduation from any recognized University and a member of Bar council of concerned state can apply for this post.
Location of Job – All India
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
Application Fee –
General and OBC – Rs. 600/-
SC / ST – No Application fee
Make the payment of application fee through the Online Mode.
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – sbi.co.in
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job seekers are suggested to take the print out copy and send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
To State Bank of India, Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021
Important Dates –
Last date to submit the online application – 07 January 2017
Last date to submit the hard copy of application form – 15 January 2017
Important Links of SBI SO Recruitment 2017