SSB Recruitment 2017
Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Office of the Director General, Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), has invited applications from applicants for the post of Constable under Sports Quota for the years 2017 – 18. Eligible and deserving candidates can apply for the application form.
Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement (Extended of 30 July 2017).
Detail Specification of SSB Recruitment 2017
Post Name – Constable (General Duty)
Number of Posts – 355 Posts
Pay Scale – Rs. 21,700/- per month
Eligibility Detail –
Educational Qualification – Matriculation or its equivalent from recognized board and sports certificate in Football, Athletics, Volleyball, Basketball, Handball, Kabaddi, Aquatics, Cross- Country, Judo, Hockey, Fencing, Water Sports, Wrestling, Boxing, Weight- lifting, Gymnastics, Wushu, Taekwondo, Archery, Sepaktakraw, Shooting (Sports), Equestrian and cycling.
Limitation in age – 18 to 23 years
Procedure of Selection – Selection will be based upon Written Test or Skill Test.
How to Apply for the Application –
1. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the application form in the prescribed format.
2. Candidates are suggested to download the application form from the link provided below.
3. Read the instructions and fill the form.
4. Attach the relevant documents – experience certificate, sports certificate, qualification proof, birth certificate etc. (documents should be self attested by the candidate)
5. Send the application form to the postal address on or before the last date.
6. Application’s Envelope should be super scribe as “An Application for the post of…………”
Postal Address –
The Asst Director, Office of the Director General Sahastra Seema Bal, East Block-V, RK Puram, New Delhi- 110066
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application – 30 July 2017
Important Links of SSB Recruitment 2017