SSC Delhi Police Admit Card 2017
Staff Selection Commission has released admit card for the examination of Delhi Police Temporary Constable in Male or Female Executive. Job hunters have applied for 4669 posts. Job hunters can follow below mentioned steps for downloading their admit card.
Name of the organization
Staff Selection Commission
List of important dates
10th Sep, 2016
Last date to apply
21st Oct, 2016
Online exam date revised
05th Dec, 2017 to 08th Dec, 2017
Admit Card Availability
More information about this vacancy
Total no of posts
Job hunters have applied for 4669 available posts.
For Men: 18-21 yrs
For Women: 18-25 yrs
12th class passed from a reputed Board with valid driving license for motor vehicle.
Name of the post
Delhi Police Temporary Constable in Male or Female Executive
Availability of Admit Card
Admit card is now available for downloading
How to download admit card
Job hunters can follow below mentioned instruction for downloading their admit card: –
1) Log on to the official website ssc-cr.org
2) Click on “Download Admit Card” option
3) For checking status of your application click on “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR RECRUITMENT OF TEMPORARY CONSTABLES (EXECUTIVE) – MALE AND FEMALE IN DELHI POLICE EXAMINATION 2016 TO BE HELD FROM 05/12/2017 TO 08/12/2017”
4) For downloading admit card region wise click on “DOWNLOAD CALL LETTER FOR COMBINED HIGHER SECONDARY LEVEL EXAM-2016 SKILL TEST/DOCUMENT VERIFICATION TO BE HELD FROM 21/11/2017 TO 19/12/2017”
5) Click on “Proceed Now” button.
6) You can now download your admit card.
Important Links for use
Link for download of admit card
Link for checking status of application form