TSPSC Recruitment 2017
A recruitment notification has been published by Telangana State Public Service Commission for hiring eligible and deserving Job hunter against 1857 vacant positions of Forest Beat Officer in Forest Department. Candidates can submit their application form through online mode on or before 12th Sep, 2017.
Name of the recruiting organization
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Place of posting
Telangana will be the job location
Opening date for applying via online mode
21st August, 2017
Ending date for applying via online mode
12th Sep, 2017
Scheduled date for examination
29th Oct, 2017
Other information related to TSPSC Recruitment 2017
Name of the position offered
Job hunter are invited to apply for the post of Forest Beat Officer position.
Number of vacancies
There are total 1857 seats open for applying against this vacancy.
Job hunter interested to apply must have passed 12th standard from a reputed Board or Institution.
Job seekers have to pay Rs.200/- against online application processing fee and rs.80/- against examination fee. Payment will be done through online mode. Applicants of Telangana state are free from paying application fee.
Rs.16400-49870/- per month
Job seekers age should not be less than 18 yrs and not more than 31 yrs as on 01st July, 2017.
Relaxation in age
In terms of age relaxation 05 yrs will be allowed to SC/ST/BC and 10 yrs will be allowed to PWD category by organization.
Mode of recruitment
Job seekers will be selected on basis of written exam (objective type), Walking test and medical test
How to apply against TSPSC Recruitment 2017
1. Job hunter willing to apply have to log on the official website tspc.gov.in for online submission of application form
2. Read the instructions carefully before applying and choose the related option for submission of application form.
3. All the mandatory fields have to be filled with correct information.
4. Scan copies of required documents; signature and passport size photo must be uploaded.
5. Do not forget to take a print out of online submitted application form for further use.
Links for use
TSPSC Recruitment 2017
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has posted vacancies for the post of ‘Associate Professor’, ‘Assistant Professor’ in Forest College and Research Institute, Mulugu.
Job hunter can submit the online application on or before “31st July 2017” (latest by TSPSC). More information regarding recruitment has described below.
Detail Information of TSPSC Recruitment 2017
Post Name & Number of Vacancy –
1) Associate Professor – 04 Posts
Education Requirement: M.Sc. Degree in the concerned field and Ph.D. Scholar in the same from the recognized University or Institute.
2) Assistant Professor – 12 Posts
Education Requirement: Job hunter must have M.Sc. Degree from the relevant field, qualified from recognized University or Institute.
Age Limitation: Candidate must possess age following age limit, as on 01st July, 2017
Min: 21 Years
Max: 58 Years
For Associate Professor: Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- + GP Rs. 9000/-
For Assistant Professor: Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- + GP Rs. 6000/-
Location of Job – Telangana
Procedure of Selection – Job hunter will be selected on the based on
Application Fee –
General / OBC – Rs. 200/- + 120/- (Processing & Examination Fee)
SC / ST – Exempted to pay any fee
Make the payment of application fee through the Online Mode – Debit/ Credit/ IMPS/ Net Banking.
How to Apply for the Application –
1. At first visit the official website of TSPSC i.e. – tspsc.gov.in.
2. Now Job hunter must get registered with the TSPSC after generating OTP through the Login Form.
3) Now enter your registration number and password to fill the application form.
4) Read the instructions and procedures to fill the application and then mention each and full information.
5) Make the payment of application fee and then make the final submission of the application form.
Important Dates –
Last date to submit the online application – 31st July 2017
Important Links of TSPSC Recruitment 2017