TPSC Recruitment 2017
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has issued an employment notification for the post of Lower Division Assistant cum Typist Eligible and deserving Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date.
Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 12 May 2017.
Detail Specification of TPSC Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
Lower division Assistant cum typist
Rs. 5700 to 24000/- on monthly basis
Job Seekers should have qualified Madhyamik and good typing speed.
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test or Skill Test.
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
The TPSC Secretariat
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application – 12 May 2017
Important Links of TPSC Recruitment 2017