UKMSSB Recruitment 2017
A recruitment notification has been circulated by Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board against UKMSSB Recruitment 2017. Job hunter have to submit their application form for the vacant post of Ordinary Grade Medical Officer against 712 posts through online mode before 30th Nov, 2017
Name of the recruiting organization
Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board
Uttarakhand will be the job location
Final date for submission of application form: – 30th November, 2017
More information related to UKMSSB Recruitment 2017
Name of the offered post
Job hunters are invited to apply against offered post of Ordinary Grade Medical Officer
Total no of posts
There are total 712 posts offered for applying
UR: 325 posts
OBC: 154 posts
SC: 200 posts
ST: 33 posts
Job seekers must have passed MBBS degree from a reputed University recognized by Medical Council of India or any other equally marked qualification.
Job hunter’ age should not be less than 21 yrs and not more than 42 yrs as on 01st June, 2017
Relaxation in age
Job hunters will be permitted as per rules.
Job hunters will be given Rs.56100-177500/- every month against pay band.
UR/OBC have to pay Rs.2000/- for application fee and SC/ST/ExSM/PH of Uttarakhand domicile have to pay Rs.1000/- for application fee through online mode (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking, etc)
Mode of selection
Interview will be the mode of selection of applying candidates.
Way of applying against UKMSSB Recruitment 2017
1. Job hunter have to log on to the official website ukmssb.org for applying through online mode
2. Read the instructions carefully before applying
3. Choose the link for applying.
4. Click on “Apply Online” link
5. All the mandatory fields must be filled correctly.
6. Upload scan copies of signature and passport size photograph.
7. At last do not forget to take a print out of online submitted application form for further use.
|Corrigendum Details||Click Here|