UPPSC Recruitment 2017
A recruitment notification has been published by Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission against selection of eligible and talented candidates on vacant posts of Lecturers, Professor and many more. There are total 799 seats available. Candidates can apply through online mode before 21st Nov, 2017.
Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission
Anywhere in Uttar Pradesh
Opening date to apply
24th Oct, 2017
Closing date for registration
21st Nov, 2017
Closing date for filling application form
24th Nov, 2017
Closing date for fee payment
21st Nov, 2017
Job Reference No
Brief detail about this vacancy
Name of the offered post
Job hunters are invited to apply for below mentioned posts: –
Total no of vacancies
799 vacancies are open in which few are mentioned as below: –
1) Lecturers: 718 vacancies
UR: 389, OBC: 187, SC: 129 and ST: 13
2) Professor: 47 vacancies
1) Lecturers: PG degree with 55% marks secured in the relevant discipline from a reputed University and must have qualified NET by UGC, CSIR in similar subjects or SLET of UP in similar subject or SET in similar subject approved by UGC
2) Professor: M.Sc degree in similar subjects or MD in similar subjects or MBBS with M.Sc degree in similar subjects approved by Indian Medical Council
As on 01-07-2017;
1) Lecturers: 21 yrs min and 40 yrs max
2) Professor: 65 yrs max
Scale of pay
1) Lecturers: Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- per month
2) Professor: Rs.37400-67000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.8900/- per month
Rs.105/- by UR/OBC category, Rs.65/- by SC/ST category and Rs.25/- by PH category through online mode or challan form
Written exam and interview
Way of applying against UPPSC Recruitment 2017
Job hunters willing to apply can submit their application form through online mode from the official website uppsc.up.nic.in before closing date of this advertisement.
Links to be used against this recruitment
UPPSC Recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invited application form for the post of Combined State / Upper Subordinates Services Examination 2017 (PCS). Job hunters who are interested to apply for the post they should apply online.
Last date for the submission of application form is 09 June 2017.
Detail Notification of UPPSC Recruitment 2017
Position Name – Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Examination 2017
Number of Vacancy – 251 Posts
Pay Scale – Rs. 9300 to 34800/- or Rs. 15600 to 39100/- + GP Rs. 4200/-
Eligibility Criteria –
Educational Qualification/ Experience – Job hunters who are interested to apply for the post they should have qualified Graduation Degree in any field from the recognized University or Institute.
Age Limitation – minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 40 years
Location of Job – Uttar Pradesh
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of online written test / Interview.
Application Fee –
General / OBC – Rs. 125/-
SC/ ST – Rs. 65/-
PH – Rs. 25/-
Make the payment of application fee through E – Challan.
How to Apply for the Application –
1) Job hunters who are willing to apply for the post they can download the application form from the official website – uppsc.up.nic.in
2) Click on the link to download online application form – Download Application form for the Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Examination 2017
3) Now Job hunters should read the instructions and guidelines and then proceed to fill the form.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job hunters should keep the hard copy of the application for the further reference.
Important Dates –
Starting date to submit the online application – 09 May 2017
Last date to submit the online application – 09 June 2017
Last date for the receipt of Examination Fee in Bank – 09 June 2017
Important Links of UPPSC Recruitment 2017