UPPSC Result 2017
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has declared final result of mains examination for the post of Civil Judge (PCS J Recruitment 2016). Job hunters have given exam for 218 vacant posts. Now result is announced and it can be checked last by 13th Nov, 2017. Follow the steps for checking results.
Name of the organization
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of the examination
UPPSC Civil Judge Examination 2016
Dates to be noted
Examination Date: – 18thto 20th Dec, 2016
Closing date for checking result: 13th Nov, 2017
How to check result
1) hunters who have appeared for Civil Judge Examination in year 2016 they have to visit the official website uppsc.up.nic.in for checking their result
2) Under the heading “Any Problem Contact us” hunters have to hit on the button “Click to Continue” where various links are moving
3) Select the relevant link and press the button on it.
4) A pdf page will be opened on the screen in which result of final candidates is mentioned
5) You can check your roll number and name for your result.
Other useful details announced for this vacancy
Number of vacancies
218 vacancies were vacant
Candidate’s minimum age should be 22 years and maximum age should be 35 years
Job hunters who have given exam for this examination must hold Degree in Law from a reputed University or Institution or any other equally marked qualification
Pre Examination and Mains Examination
UPPSC Result 2017
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC), has declared the result of examination, held for the post of Lecturer. Those Job Seekers who appeared in the examination they can check their result from the link provided below.
Important Links of UPPSC Result 2017 –
Important dates –
Date of Result Declaration
08 February 2017
Steps to download the UPPSC Result 2017
Job Seekers are suggested to follow the steps given below to download their result:-
1. At the first step, go to the official website of the UPPSC – uppsc.up.nic.in
2. After redirecting to the home page, click on the link “Final Result for the post of Lecturer”.
3. Now Go to the Login Credential Form.
4. Job Seekers should fill the detail in the form to login.
Registration Number / Roll Number – sent through the email to the Job Seekers.
Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY) – as mentioned in the registration form
5. After filling the information click on, Login tab and download your result.
6. Job Seekers qualified in the examination can get the detail of their result or marks acquired in the examination.
7. Job Seekers can take the print out of their result and for the sake of convenience keep the hard copy of it, for the future use.