UPTET Online Form 2016
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Online form for Primary Class I to V and Junior Class VI to VIII Examination, has issued by Uttar Pradesh Examination Regulatory Authority. Those Applicants who have qualified B.Ed. they can apply for the post.
Last date for the registration has notified as on – 02 November 2016.
Detail Specification of UPTET Online Form 2016 –
1. Primary Level Eligibility –
– Applicant should have qualified 12th Exam with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed. Course of 04 years.
– Diploma in Teacher from Aligarh Muslim University
– Moaalizm E Urdu Exam passed
– B.Ed. Special Exam Pased
2. Junior Level Eligibility –
– Graduate Degree / Masters Degree with 50% marks with B.Ed. / B.Ed. Special Exam
– Graduate / Post Graduate Degree with BTC Training of 02 years.
– 12th Exam passed with 50%.
Important Dates –
04 October 2016
Application issued on
05 October 2016
Ending date for the Registration
02 November 2016
Date of Examination
19 December 2016
Admit Card Available
Application Fee –
For General / OBC – Rs. 400/-
For SC / ST – Rs. 200/-
Make the payment of application fee through Online Mode – Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card or through offline Fee – E Challan Mode.
How to Apply –
1. Those Applicants who are interested to apply for the Online Application Form, they should visit the official site of the organization.
2. Download the application form and fill it as per the given instruction.
3. Make the final submission on or before the last date.
Important links of UPTET Online Application Form 2016 –