WBCSC Recruitment 2017
West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC) has issued an employment notification for the post of Assistant Professor. Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted upto 30 June 2017.
Detail Notification of WBCSC Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
As per the norms of organization
Job Seekers should have qualified Master Degree in Science/ Commerce/ Arts with min. 55% marks and NET/ SLET/ SET qualification.
Location of Job – West Bengal
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
Application Fee –
General and OBC – Rs. 1500/-
SC / ST – Rs. 750/-
Make the payment of application fee through the Online Mode.
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – examinationonline.in
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy and keep it for the future reference.
Important Dates –
Last date to submit the online application – 30 June 2017
Important Links of WBCSC Recruitment 2017