NEET Online Form 2017
Central Board of Secondary (CBSE) has issued an admission notification for the course of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2017. Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the course they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted from 05 July 2017 to 08 July 2017.
Important Links of NEET Online Form 2017
Eligibility Requirement –
Job Seekers should have qualified 10 + 2 Exam with Physics, chemistry, biology PCB Group.
Detail Notification of CBSE NET Online Admission Form 2017
05 July 2017
Ending date for Registration
08 July 2017
09 July 2017
|09 to 13 July 2017|
1st Round Choice Filling
|15 to 16 July 2017|
2nd Round Choice Filling
18 to 19 July 2017
|23 August 2017|
Application Fee –
General / OBC – Rs. 1000/-
SC / ST – Rs. 1000/-
Pay the Application Fee through Debit / Credit Card/ Net Banking and E Challan Mode
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address : cbseneet.nic.in
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy and keep the copy for the further reference.