ADA Recruitment 2017
Aeronautics Development Agency (ADA) has issued an employment notification for the post of Flight Test Engineer. Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted from 17 April 2017.
Detail Notification of ADA Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
Flight Test Engineer
Rs. 37,400 to 67,000/- + GP Rs. 8900
Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation Degree in Engineering/ Technology from the recognized University or qualified Flight Test Engineer in Fixed Wing.
Location of Job – Karnataka
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekerss will be selected on the basis of online written test / Interview.
Application Fee – Rs. 50/-
Make the payment through the Online Mode.
No Fee for the reserved category Job Seekerss.
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekerss should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address : ada.gov.in.
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekerss should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekerss after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekerss are suggested to take the print out copy and keep the copy for the further reference.
Important Dates –
Starting date for the submission of application – 25 March 2017
Last date to submit the online application – 17 April 2017
Important Links of ADA Recruitment 2017