AFCAT Notification 2017
Indian Air Force has issued an employment notification for the post of Air Force Common Admission Test – 01/2017. Job hunter, who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted upto 29 June 2017.
Important Links of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017
Detail Notification of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) – 01/2017
20 to 24 years
Graduate in any stream or B.E. or B.Tech degree or cleared section A & B examination of Associate membership of Institute of Engineers or Aeronautical Society of India..
Ground Duty Branch
20 to 26 years
Graduation Degree in the Science stream from any recognized University or Institute.
Location of Job – All India
Procedure of Selection – Job hunter will be selected on the basis of
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job hunter who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job hunter should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – careerairforce.nic.in
2) After redirecting to the home page Job hunter should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job hunter after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job hunter are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates –
Last date to submit the online application – 29 June 2017
Course Commencing : July 2018