Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017
Allahabad High Court has issued admit card for the examination “Personal Assistant, Clerk, Peon, IT Supporting Staff”. Candidates who applied for the post can download the admit card/ hall ticket from the link given below.
Important Links of Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017 –
Post Name –
IT Supporting Staff
Important dates –
Date of Examination –
Post 1 – 15 July 2017
Post 2 – 22 July 2017
Post 3 – 23 July 2017
Post 4 – 16 July 2017
Mode of Examination – Written Examination
Steps to download the Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017 –
Job Applicants who applied for the Combined Central Armed Police Force Examination can download their hall ticket.
1. Candidate should visit the official website of the Allahabad High Court.
2. At the home page, go to the link and download the admit card. Click on “Download Admit card for the post of Personal Assistant, Clerk, Peon and IT Supporting Staff” link.
3. Now applicants should fill the details in the box opened after click on the link.
4. Applicants should fill the detail in the form to login.
Registration Number / Roll Number – sent through the email to the candidates.
Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY) – as mentioned in the registration form
5. After that click on Submit tab and proceed for the admit card download.
6. Applicant should take the hard copy out and carry the same in the examination hall.
7. Candidate should carry one photo copy of Identity proof and passport size photo on the date of examination.
8. Candidate are informed to reach the examination venue on the prescribed time given in the admit card.