AP High Court Recruitment 2017
Andhra Pradesh High Court has issued an employment notification for the posts of District Judge (Entry Level). Eligible and deserving Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date.
Application Forms should be submitted online in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 30 April 2017.
Detail Specification of AP High Court Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
District Judge (Entry Level)
45 years as on 01.04.2017
Rs.51,550 to Rs.63,070/-
Job Seekers should be practing Advocate
Job Location – Guntur (Andhra Pradesh)
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Examination & Viva Voce (Interview).
Application Fee –
General / OBC – Rs. 300/-
SC/ ST/ PWD – Exempted
Make the payment of application fee through the Demand Draft in favour of the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad payable at Hyderabad.
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
The Chief Secretary, Government of Andhra Pradesh, General Administration (SC.F) Department, Secretariat Buildings, Velagapudi, Amaravathi, Guntur District
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application – 30 April 2017
Important Links of AP High Court Recruitment 2017