AWES Recruitment 2017
Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has invited applications from the eligible and skilled candidates for the recruitment at the position of PGT / TGT / PRT through CSB Screening Examination 2017 for Teachers in Army Public Schools. Those Job hunters who are interested to apply for the post they may apply online. Online Application should be submitted upto 21 December 2017.
Detail Notification of AWES Recruitment 2017
Post Name – PGT / TGT / PRT through CSB Screening Examination – 2017
No. of Post – 8000 Posts
Educational Qualification – Job hunters should have qualified Masters Degree in relevant subjects and B.Ed or Degree in relevant subjects and B.Ed.
Age Limitation –
For the Fresher’s –Job hunters should not exceed their upper age limit more than 40 years
For Experienced Job hunters – Maximum age limit should be 57 years
Application Fee – Rs. 600/-
Payment of Application Fee should be made through the Debit / Credit / Net Banking or Bank Challan before the last date.
Procedure of Enrolment –
Job hunters will be short listed for the above mentioned post on the basis of 3 steps –
Evaluation of Teaching Skill and Computer proficiency
How to Apply for the Application Form –
1. Job hunters who are interested to apply for the post and also who fulfills the eligibility demand they may download the application form through the online mode.
2. Go to the official site of the organization i.e. – awes-csb.in
3. Download the application form and read the entire instructions carefully.
4. After reading the instructions fill the application form and upload your scanned copy of photo and signature.
5. At the end make the final submission of application and at the end take the print copy of the application form for the further reference.
Important dates –
Date of Application Submission – 01 December 2016 to 21 December 2017
Admit Card available online – 05 January 2018
Online Screening Exam Date – 15 to 17 January 2018
Important Links of AWES Recruitment 2017