BITSAT Application Form 2018
Birla Institute of Technology BITS Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad Campus has issued an admission notification for the course of UG and PG Programs. Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the course they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted from 13 August 2018 upto 05:00 PM.
Detail Notification of BITSAT Application Form 2018
Student should have passed 12th calss with minimum 45% marks in relevant field.
Graduation in any stream with 50% marks
Intermediate with Maths and Graduation in B.Sc.
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of online written test.
Application Fee –
Male Job Seekers – 2950/-
Female Job Seekers – Rs. 2450/-
Exam Centre in Abroad – Rs. 4200/-
Make the payment of application fee through Online Mode or Challan.
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address : bitsadmission.com
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy and keep the copy for the further reference.
Important Dates –
Starting date to submit the online application – 20th December 2018
Last date to submit the online application – 13th March 2018 up to 05.00 P.M
Correction Form – 15 to 19 March 2018
Slot Booking – 23rd April 2018 to 05th April 2018
Exam Date – 16 May 2018 to 31 May 2018
Important Links of BITSAT Application Form 2018