BNPM Recruitment 2017
Bank Note Paper Mill India private Limited (BNPM) has issued an employment notification for the post of Assistant General Manager, Manager and officer. Eligible and deserving Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date.
Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format on or before 31 March 2017.
Detail Specification of BNPM Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
Assistant General Manager
Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- + GP Rs. 7600
Bachelor degree with CA/ ICWA
35 to 45 years
Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- + GP Rs. 6600
Graduation Degree in Engineering from University duly recognized by AICTE /UGC.
21 to 30 years
Rs. 9300 to 34,800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-
CA/ ICWA or MBA in Finance.
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test or Skill Test.
Application Fee –
General/ OBC – Rs. 600/-
SC/ ST – Rs. 200/-
Make the payment through demand draft, drawn on in favour of “BNPM Recruitment Account”, payable at Mysore.
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
To, The The General Manager Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited Administrative Building, Paper Mill Compound, Note Mudran Nagar, Mysuru – 570 003
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application – 31 March 2017
Important Links of BNPM Recruitment 2017