High Court of Bombay at Goa Recruitment 2017
High Court, Bombay at Goa has issued an employment notification for the post of Clerk, Peon and other various posts. Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted upto 15 April 2017
Detail Notification for High Court of Bombay at Goa Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
18 to 45 Years
Rs. 5200 to 20,200/- + GP Rs. 1900
Job Seekers should have Degree in Law.
18 to 45 Years
Rs. 4440 to 7440/- + GP Rs. 1300
Job Seekers should have qualified class 7th examination from any recognized board.
Location of Job – Panaji (Goa)
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
To, The Office of Registrar, High Court of Bombay at Goa, Lyceum Complex, Altinho, Panaji – Goa – 403001
Important Dates –
Last date to apply for the online application form – 15 April 2017
Important Links for High Court of Bombay at Goa Recruitment 2017