BPSC Result 2017
An examination was conducted by Bihar Public Service Commission for the post of 60th to 62nd Common Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination, 2017. Applicants may have appeared in this exam on 12th Feb, 2017. Now the result is announced, Job hunter can follow below steps for checking it
Name of the organization
Bihar Public Service Commission
Name of the examination
60th to 62nd Common Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination, 2017
Bihar will be the work location
Date to be noted
Scheduled date for examination:- 12th Feb, 2017
More relevant details of this vacancy
Number of vacancies
Job hunters have applied against 642 vacancies for BPSC Examination
Job seekers minimum age should be 20 yrs and maximum age should be 37 yrs
Written examination (preliminary exam) will be the mode of selection against BPSC
Job seekers can now start checking their result who have appeared in BPSC exam
Graduate from a well known University in any discipline or any other equivalent qualification
How to check result of BPSC Examination
1) Job hunters will log on to the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in for checking their result
2) Job hunters can now select a link that is related to checking result for this examination
3) Click on the relevant link in order to search your status.
4) A new page is in front of you through which you can download and check your result
5) Job hunters have to enter their roll number or name for checking their result status.
Link for downloading result
Link for downloading answer key
BPSC Result 2016
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), has declared the result of examination, held for the post of PSC Judicial Service Examination. Those Job Seekers who appeared in the examination they can check their result from the link provided below
Important dates –
Date of Examination
13 August 2016
Ending date to Apply Online
05 February 2016
Admit Card Available
27 July 2016
Answer key available
Steps to download the BPSC Result 2017
Job Seekers are suggested to follow the steps given below to download their result:-
1. At the first step, go to the official website of the BPSC – bpsc.bih.nic.in
2. After redirecting to the home page, click on the link “Final Result for the post of Judicial Service Examination”.
3. Now Go to the Login Credential Form.
4. Job Seekers should fill the detail in the form to login.
Registration Number / Roll Number – sent through the email to the Job Seekers.
Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY) – as mentioned in the registration form
5. After filling the information click on, Login tab and download your result.
6. Job Seekers qualified in the examination can get the detail of their result or marks acquired in the examination.
7. Applicant can take the print out of their result and for the sake of convenience keep the hard copy of it, for the future use.