BVFCL Recruitment 2016
Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited has issued an employment notification for the post of Chief Engineer (Electrical). Eligible and deserving applicants who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date.
Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Detail Specification of BVFCL Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
Chief Engineer (Electrical)
52 years as on 01 Jan 2017
Rs. 17,500 to 22,300/- on monthly basis
Job Seekers should have Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 14 years post qualification experience in the line of a PSU or large private sector.
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Interview.
Application Fee – Rs. 200/-
Make the payment of application fee through the Demand Draft, drawn on in favour of “BVFC Limited, Namrup, payable at SBI / UCO bank, at Namrupp Assam – 786623”
No fee for the candidates belonging to reserved category.
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post ,they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, job seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self attested by the job seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
The Chief Personnel Officer, BVFCL, Namrup, PO Parbatpur, District – Dibrugarh, Assam, Pin – 786623
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application – within 21 days
Important Links of BVFCL Recruitment 2017