CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2017
Admit card for the examination of National Eligibility Test and Junior Research Fellowship-November 2017 has been published by Central Board of Secondary Education. Applicants have to appear for examination on 05-11-2017. Follow below instructions to download your admit card.
Examination Conducting Organization
Central Board of Secondary Education
Admit Card Availability
Admit Card is now available
Scheduled date for exam: – 05-11-2017
National Eligibility Test and Junior Research Fellowship-November 2017
Steps for download of admit card
1. Job hunters who have filled up forms for CBSE UGC NET exam can download their admit card by visiting the official website cbsenet.nic.in
2. On the homepage Job hunters have to search for link mentioned as “Login for admit card and image correction – NET November, 2017”
3. Now click on the above said link and mention your application number and password on the space in the box
4. Click on “Login”button after entering application no and password
5. Job hunters’s admit card is now opened; they can check it and take a print out of it for attending the exam.
Admit Card downloading link
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other important details regarding this exam
No of posts
Master degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks obtained from a reputed University.
Written Examination and Computer Based Test will be the process of selection
For Junior Research Fellow max age should be 28 years and for NET age limit is not mentioned as on 01-11-2017
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card has issued by Central Board of Secondary Education. Those Job Seekers who filled the application form for the NET examination they may download their Admit Card from the official site of the organization. Examination has scheduled to be held on 22nd January 2017. Job Seekers can download their admit card through the link provided below.
Method to download CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2016
1) First of all, Job Seekers are suggested to go to the official website of CBSE NET – cbsenet.nic.in to download the admit card.
2) After redirecting to the home page of the CBSE Net Job hunters are required to choose the tab “Download Admit Card”
3) To login for the admit card, job seekers should fill their Application Number and password which was assigned to Job hunters at the time of registration of the application form.
4) After mentioning the information job seekers should click on Login tab and download their Admit Card.
5) Take the print copy of the Admit card which should be carried by the job seekers on the date of Examination which is 10th July 2016.
6) Every job seekers are required to bring ID Proof on the date of examination along with their admit card.
7) Date, Time and Venue of the Examination has clearly mentioned at the admit card of each job seekers.
8) Give your presence in the examination hall half n hour before the commencement of examination.
9) Job Seekers will be provided black ball pen in the examination centre which should be used by each candidates for the OMR sheet.
10) Job Seekers are advised to read each and every detail mentioned at Admit Card and follow it. In case any Job hunters founded by invigilator for breaking rules, he /she may shall be disqualified by the examination centre.