CDAC Mumbai Recruitment 2016
Government of India, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) has issued an employment notification for the post of Member Technical Staff and Member Administration for pwd candidate. Eligible and deserving job seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date.
Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 02 January 2017
Detail Specification of CDAC Mumbai Recruitment 2016
No. of Posts
Member Technical Staff
Rs. 9300 to 34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-
Job Seekers should have qualified Diploma in Engineering or Computer Application and work experience of 03 years.
Rs. 5200 to 20200/- + GP Rs. 2400
Graduation in any discipline with the work experience of 03 years in relevant field.
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test or Skill Test.
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post ,they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, job seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self attested by the job seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
The Manager, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Gulmohar Cross Road No. 9, Juhu, Mumbai 400049
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application – 02 January 2017
Important Links of CDAC Mumbai Recruitment 2016