CDS Recruitment 2017
Union Public Service Commission has made announcement for Combined Defence Service Exam 2017. Organization is hiring Job hunter against Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy. There are total 414 vacancies available. Online submission of application form must be done on or before 08-09-2017.
Name of the hiring organization
Union Public Service Commission
Anywhere in India
Opening date for notification:-09th August, 2017
Final date for applying through online mode:-08th Sep, 2017
Final date for fee submission:-07th Sep, 2017
Scheduled date for examination:- 19th Nov, 2017
More relevant information
Name of the posts offered for applying
Combined Defence Service Examination, 2017
Indian Military Academy: Graduation in any discipline
Indian Naval Academy: Graduation in any discipline
Air Force Academy: Graduation in any discipline
Officers Training Academy: Graduation in any discipline with Mathematics and Physics as the main subject in 12th standard or engineering degree
Total number of posts
There are total 414 posts open for applying
Indian Military Academy: 100
Indian Naval Academy: 45
Air Force Academy: 32
Officers Training Academy: 225 for male and 12 for female
Indian Military Academy & Indian Naval Academy: age in between 02-01-1994 to 01-01-1999
Air Force Academy: 20 to 24 yrs
Officers Training Academy: age in between 02.02.1993 to 01.01.1999
Scale of pay
Payment will be done through online process using Internet banking/Credit Card/Debit Card
Mode of selection
Written exam and SSB Interview
How to apply against this vacancy
1. Job hunter have to visit the official website upsconline.nic.in for submission of application form.
2. Now click on “online application for various examination of UPSC” link
3. Job hunter have to press button “Click Here for Part I” for registration process.
4. Fill the details and submit application form for registration of part II
5. After submission click on “Click Here for Part II” for final submission.
6. At last take a print out of online generated application form for further use.