CGPSC Result 2017
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has declared result of CGPSC Civil Judge Preliminary Examination. Job hunter who have appeared in this examination can check their result by following mentioned details.
Name of the organization
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Name of the examination
CGPSC Civil Judge Preliminary Examination
Chhattisgarh will be the job location
Announced date of preliminary examination:- 25th June, 2017
Other relevant information and process of checking result
Name of the post
Job hunters have appeared for examination of Civil Judge post.
Total no of vacancies
There are total 40 vacancies announced for which candidate’s have applied.
Job seekers age limit must lie between 21 yrs min to 35 yrs max
Result is now declared for checking by the appeared candidates.
Mode of selection
Written Examination (Pre Exam) will be the mode of selection
Job hunters must be a Graduate in any stream from a reputed University or any other equivalent qualification
Process of checking result of CGPSC Pre Exam
1) Job hunter’s appeared for Civil judge examination can check their result from official website psc.cg.gov.in
2) Go to “New” section on right side of the homepage
3) Now hit button on “Written Exam Result- Civil Judge (Entry Level) Exam 2017”
4) Now a pdf page is open in front of you.
5) Enter your roll number, application number, candidates’ name in order to check your result status.
Links to use
Result Downloading Link
CGPSC Result 2017
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPCS), has declared the result of examination, held for the post of State Service Examination 2016. Those Job Seekers who appeared in the examination they can check their result from the link provided below.
Important Links of CGPSC Result 2017 –
Important dates –
05 December 2016
Last date for the registration of application
03 January 2017
Pre Exam Date
19 February 2017
18 to 21 May 2017
Steps to download the CGPSC Results 2017-
Job Seekers are suggested to follow the steps given below to download their result:-
1. At the first step, go to the official website of the CGPSC – psc.cg.gov.in.
2. After redirecting to the home page, click on the link Final Result for the post of “State Service Examination 2016”.
3. Now Go to the Login Credential Form.
4. Job Seekers should fill the detail in the form to login.
Registration Number / Roll Number – sent through the email to the candidates.
Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY) – as mentioned in the registration form
5. After filling the information click on, Login tab and download your result.
6. Job Seekers qualified in the examination can get the detail of their result or marks acquired in the examination.
7. Job Seekers can take the print out of their result and for the sake of convenience keep the hard copy of it, for the future use.