Coal India Recruitment 2017
Coal India Limited has issued an employment notification for the post of Management Trainee. Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted upto 24 February 2017.
Important Links of Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017
Detail Notification of Coal India Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
As per the norms of organization
Job Seekers should have qualified Diploma / Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in B.E. / B.Tech / AMIE/ B.Sc. in Engineering / ICWA / CA or diploma in relevant discipline.
Location of Job – All India
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of online written test / Interview.
Application Fee –
General / OBC – Rs. 1000/-
SC / ST – No Application fee
Make the payment of application fee through e challan or Online Mode.
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address : coalindia.in
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job seekers are suggested to take the print out copy and keep it for the further reference.
Important Dates –
Last date to submit the online application – 24 February 2017
Date of Computer Based Online Examination – 26 March 2017