Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2017
Cochin Port Trust has issued an employment notification for the post of Engineering Assistant (Civil). Eligible and deserving Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date.
Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 01 April 2017.
Detail Specification of Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
Engineering Assistant (Civil)
Rs. 25,000/- on monthly basis
Job Seekers should have qualified Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized University or Institute.
Job Location – Kochi (Kerala)
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test.
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
The Chief Engineer, Cochin Post Trust, Cochin-682009
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application Form – 01 April 2017
Important Links of Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2017