Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017
Delhi Cantonment Board has invited application form for the post of Specialists and Senior resident vacancies. Job hunter may attend the walk in interview on 02nd and 04th Friday of the Month at 10.30 Hrs.
Detail Notification of Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017
Post Name & Number of Post –
1) Specialists (Pathology – 01 Post, Orthopedics – 01 Post)
2) Senior Resident (Anesthesia – 01 Post, Medicine – 01 Post, Pathology – 01 Post, Orthopedics – 01 Post)
3) On Call Specialist – 03 Posts
Salary – As per the norms of organization
Eligibility Requirement –
Educational Qualification – Job hunter should have qualified Post Graduation or Diploma certificate in relevant specialization from the recognized Institute registered by Medical council of India and also candidate having work experience in the relevant field.
Age Limitation – Job hunter must not exceed the age limit more than 65 years for Post 1 and 40 years for post 2 and post 3.
Location of Job – Delhi
Procedure of Selection – Job hunter will be selected on the basis of
How to Apply for the Application –
Job hunter, who want to apply for the post can follow the procedure mentioned below.
1) Job hunter should attend the walk in interview as on date of interview.
2) Job hunter are required to carry the relevant document’s photo copy and original copy for the document verification process.
3) On the basis of interview performance job hunter will be finalized for the next step of document verification.
4) Date, Time and Venue of interview has mentioned below.
Important Dates –
Date of Interview – 02 and 04th Friday of the Month
Time of Interview – 10.30 Hrs.
Venue of Interview – Conference Hall, Cantonment General Hospital Delhi, Cantt – 110010
Important Links of Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017
Click here to Apply Online