Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018
Delhi High Court has issued a recruitment notification for engagement of eligible and talented job hunters on 31 open vacancies of Senior Judicial Assistant/Reader on short terms basis. Closing date to submit online application form is 15th Jan, 2018
Name of the hiring organization
Delhi High Court
New Delhi will be the job location for selected job hunters against this vacancy
List of essential dates
Starting date to submit application form through online mode: 04th Jan, 2018
Ending date to submit application form through online mode:15th Jan, 2018
Other description regarding this recruitment
Name of the vacant post
Job hunters can fill up the application form for the vacant post of Senior Judicial Assistant/Reader on short term basis.
No of vacancies
There are 31 open vacancies on which job hunter can apply.
Job hunters must have passed Bachelor degree with five years or must have passed 10th class from a recognized University or Board with 08 years of service on the establishment of this Court or equivalent qualification.
Job hunters age will be counted as per norms of organization
Organization has not disclosed amount for pay band of selected job hunters
Job hunters will be selected on basis of Preliminary Examination and Mains Examination against this vacancy.
Job hunters are exempted from paying application fee.
Job hunters have to follow below mentioned instructions for submission of their online application form:
1) First of all open the official website delhihighcourt.nic.in
2) Click on “Public Notice” and then on “job openings” section
3) Choose the link for which you are interested to apply.
4) Read the instructions carefully before applying
5) Fill the application form with completed details.
6) Upload scan copies of signature and passport size photograph.
7) At last take a print out of online submitted application form for further use.
Links to be used
Delhi High Court Admit Card 2017
High Court of Delhi has published admit card for the examination of Court Attendant, Room Attendant and many more posts. Job hunters who have submitted their applications for the said positions can download their admit card by below mentioned steps.
Links for use
Name of the hiring organization
High Court of Delhi
Place of posting
Job hunters will be posted to Delhi for their service
As per mentioned in admit card
Availability of Admit Card
Job seekers are notified that admit card is now active to download
More useful details related to Delhi High Court Admit Card
Name of the posts
Court Attendant, Room Attendant and many more posts
Number of vacancies
192 vacancies are open on which candidates have applied
Matriculation from a reputed Board or equivalent qualification
As on 01st Jan, 2017;
18 years should be the minimum age limit
27 years should be the maximum age limit
Written examination will be conducted for selection of candidates
Steps for downloading admit card for Delhi High Court
1) Job seekers who have applied against Delhi High Court Recruitment have to visit official website delhihighcourt.nic.in for taking a pint out of their admit card
2) On the homepage left side corner candidates can click on “Public Notice” section
3) Click now on “Job Openings” section
4) Here candidates can click on the pdf icon of relevant link
5) Kindly enter your email address, application no, date of birth and hit on “Submit” option
6) Your admit card is now open; kindly take a hard copy of your admit card for appearing in exam