Delhi University Recruitment 2018
College of Vocational Studies, University of Delhi has invited application form to be filled up by the eligible and hardworking Indian citizens on vacant posts of Assistant, Junior Assistant cum Typist and many more. There are 18 posts available for applying. Last date to apply online is 29th Jan, 2018
College of Vocational Studies, University of Delhi
Dates to be noted
Starting date for online applying
Closing date for online applying
Job hunters work location will be Delhi after their selection against this vacancy
More relevant information about Delhi University Recruitment 2018
Name of the vacant posts
Job hunters are invited to apply for below mentioned vacant posts:
2) Junior Assistant cum Typist
No of available seats
There are 18 seats open on which job hunters can apply:
1) Assistant: 06 seats
2) Junior Assistant cum Typist: 02 seats
Refer to official notification for more details
1) Assistant: Bachelor degree in any subject with computer knowledge and Diploma in Computer Application or Secretarial Practice or Financial Management or Office Management or Accounts or similar discipline
2) Junior Assistant cum Typist: SSC passed or Bachelor degree in Computer Application with minimum 50% marks or Bachelor degree and Diploma or certificate of 06 months duration in Computer Application or Secretarial Practice or Financial Management or Office Management or Accounts or typing speed of 40 words per min in English or 30 words per min in Hindi type writing on computers
1) Assistant: 30 years max
2) Junior Assistant cum Typist: 27 years max
Job hunters will be allowed for age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST and OBC category.
Job hunters will be receiving pay scale for the amount as follows:
1) Assistant: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with GP Rs.2400/- pm
2) Junior Assistant cum Typist: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with GP Rs.1900/- pm
Written test, Skill test and Practical test will be the mode of selection for applying job hunters against this recruitment.
Rs.500/- has to be paid by UR/OBC category job hunters through online process.
Manner of applying towards this vacancy
Job hunters can submit their application form through official website cvs.edu.in on or before last date.
Online Application Form
Delhi University Recruitment 2018
Delhi University has released a recruitment notification for hiring of talented and hardworking job hunters on 30 vacant posts of Supervisor, Field Biologist and other posts. Last date for submission of hard copy of application form is 14th Jan, 2018
Name of the hiring organization
Place of job
List of important dates
Opening date for sending hard copy of application form: 21st Dec, 2017
Closing date for sending hard copy of application form: 14th Jan, 2018
More information related to Delhi University Recruitment 2018
Name of the offered posts
Job hunters are invited to apply for the offered posts of Supervisor, Field Biologist and other.
No of vacancies
There are 30 vacancies available for applying by the job hunters in which 08 are for Supervisor post and 06 are for Field Biologist post and for rest refer to official notice
As per norms of organization age limit will be counted
Rs.5200-20200/- with GP Rs.2800/- pm for Supervisor and Rs.15600-39100/- with GP Rs. 6000/- pm for Field Biologist will be the pay scale.
PG degree in Environmental Studies or Environmental Science or Human Ecology or Computer Applications or Life Science or B.Sc degree for Supervisor post, M.Sc degree or Ph.D degree in Life Science with 55% marks obtained for Field Biologist post from a recognized University
Job hunters will be selected on basis of interview against this recruitment
Manner of applying against this vacancy
Job hunters have to submit a handwritten application form in a plain A4 size paper along with the attachment of self-attested copies of all important documents on below mentioned address before last date.
The Project Incharge,
Principal, Biodiversity Parks Programme,
CEMDE, University of Delhi,
Link to be used