DMICDC Recruitment 2017
Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor development Corporation (DMICDC) has issued an employment notification for the posts of Chief Operating Officer. Eligible and deserving Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date.
Application Forms should be submitted online in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 20 March 2017.
Detail Specification of DMICDC Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
Chief Operating Officer
As per the norms of organization
Job Seekers should have qualified Master Degree in Business Administration
Job Location – New Delhi
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Interview or on the basis of Skill Test.
Application Fee –
No Application Fee
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the vsruuuupost, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
The Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited, Room No. 341-B, 3rd Floor, Hotel Ashok, Diplomatic Enclave, 50 B Chanakyapuri, New Delhi–110021
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application – 20 March 2017
Important Links of DMICDC Recruitment 2017