DMRC Recruitment 2017
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Limited has announced job notification for the post of Deputy General Manager/ Traffic. Eligible and deserving candidate may apply for the application on or before 31st July 2017. Application form should be submitted in prescribed format to the postal address of the organization. For more info read the detail given below.
Detail Specification of DMRC Recruitment 2017
Post Name – Deputy General Manager / Traffic
No. of Post – 01 Post
Pay Scale – Candidate will get pay as per for Rs.29,100 – 50,500/- per month.
Educational Qualification – Job hunter, who wants to apply for the post of Deputy General manager should have qualified Graduation in Civil Engineering/ Planning/ Architecture or Post Graduation in Planning/ Traffic planning from the recognized University or Institute..
Age Restriction – 45 years as on 01 July 2017
Job Location – New Delhi
Procedure of Selection – Job hunter will be selected on the basis of Short listing on merit basis which will be followed by an Interview, Group Discussion, & Medical Exam.
How to Apply for the Application –
1) Job hunters are required to send the application form to the postal address on or before the last date. To fill the form read the instructions:
2) Go to the link given below of the application form, click on it.
3) Download the prescribed format of application and fill it as per the given format.
4) Attach the relevant documents – qualification certificate, birth certificate, experience certificate etc. and send it to the postal address.
5) Super scribe the envelope of application with the name of the post as – “An Application for the post of Deputy General Manager/ Traffic.
Application form must received by the organization on or before 12 April 2017.
Postal Address –
The GM (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road New Delhi
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application Form – 31 July 2017
Important Links of DMRC Recruitment 2017