East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017
East Coast Railway has issued an employment notification for the post of Apprentice. Eligible and deserving Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date.
Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 17 June 2017.
Detail Specification of East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
15 to 24 Years
As per the norms of organization
Job Seekers should have qualified 10th examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
Job Location – Bhubaneswar (Odisha)
Application Fee – Rs. 100/-
Make the payment of application fee through the online mode.
No fee for the reserved category Job Seekers and for women.
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – jpsc.gov.in
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy and keep it for the further reference.
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application – 17 June 2017
Important Links of East Cost Railway Recruitment 2017