Recruitment Notification for the post of Dental Surgeon has released by East Delhi Municipal Corporation. Organization is looking for skilled and talented candidates on the post. So the applicant who finds them eligible as per the eligibility requirement they should apply for the application form.
Last Date to submit the application form – 11th July 2016
Essential Requirements for EDMC Recruitment
Position Name – Dental Surgeon
No. of posts – 01
Educational Qualification – Degree in Density which includes in Part I or Part II to the schedule of Dentist Act, 1948 or candidates must have 03 years work experience in dentist field.
Age Limitation – as on 11th July 2016 candidate age should not exceed than 30 years
Relaxation in the Age –
SC/ ST Category – 05 years
OBC Category – 03 years
PH Category – 10 years
Salary – Rs. 15600/- on monthly basis + Grade pay Rs. 5400/-
Procedure of Enrollment in organization –
Selection of the candidate will be totally depends upon the performance and on the basis of testing the candidate’s skill by the selection panel of East Delhi Municipal Corporation.
No TA/ DA will be admissible to applicants for attending the interview
Method to Apply for EDMC Recruitment
1) Applicants can apply for the application form through the official site of the organization – mcdonline.gov.in.
2) Go to the home page and find for the link to download prescribed format of application form.
3) After redirecting to the home page candidates should click on the link – East Delhi Municipal Corporation
4) Now go for the link “Filling of posts of Dental Surgeon on Contract basis in Health Department EDMC” mentioned under the head ‘News Details’.
5) Fill the form after reading entire details and instructions.
6) At the end take the print copy of the application form and send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
To The Office of Administrative Officer (Health),
419 FIE, Ground Floor, Udyog Sadan
Partparganj Industrial Area – Delhi – 110092
Important Dates –
Last Date to submit the application form – 11 July 2016
Date of Interview (tentative) – 16 to 19 August 2016