Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017
Gauhati High Court has issued job notification for the post of Grade I Assam Judicial Service. Job Seekers who are willing to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted from 07 July 2017.
Detail Notification of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017
Post Name – Grade I Assam Judicial Service
No. of Posts – 13 Posts
Pay Scale – Rs. 51500 to 63070/- on monthly basis
Eligibility Requirement –
Educational Qualification: Job Seekers should have qualified Law from the recognized University and must have 07 years of practice as an advocate in the court of Civil and Criminal Jurisdiction.
Age Limit – 18 to 38 years
Location of Job – Gauhati (Assam)
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of online written test / Interview.
Application Fee –
General / OBC – Rs. 500/-
SC / ST – Rs. 250/-
Make the payment of the application fee through the Challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) Job Seekers should go to the website of the Gauhati High Court at first.
Website Address – ghconline.gov.in
2) Now Job Seekers should click on the link mentioned as “Grade I Assam Judicial Service Online Form”
3) Application Form must be filled by the candidate after reading the entire terms & conditions with guidelines.
4) Fill the every information as per the given instruction and then upload the photo and signature.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, applicants can keep the hard copy for the future reference.
Important Dates –
Starting date to submit the online application – 23 June 2017
Last date to submit the online application – 07 July 2017
Last date to pay the fee – 11 July 2017
Important Links of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017