Goa Electricity Department Recruitment 2016
A notification has been issued by Goa Electricity Department to appoint candidates at the place of Junior Engineer. 60 vacancies are being offered by the organization. Candidates can grab this job opportunity by sending the applications before the closing date, i.e. January 22, 2016. All information is available below-
Name of the Post- Junior Engineer
Closing Date- January 22, 2016
No. of Seats- 60 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Goa Electricity Department Recruitment – Diploma/ Degree in Electrical Engineering from a reputed University or Educational Institution. Candidates must be acquainted with Marathi language. Candidates who do not possess this educational qualification are not eligible to apply.
Pay Scale for Goa Electricity Department Recruitment– Candidates appointed as Junior Engineer in Goa Electricity Department will be given salary of Rs. 17,040 P.M.
Age Details for Goa Electricity Department Recruitment– 40 years is the maximum age limit applicable for the post of Junior Engineer. Reserved category candidates will be benefitted with age relaxation.
Steps for Selection for Goa Electricity Department Recruitment– Selection process for candidates will involve decision taken by the selection committee of Goa Electricity Department..
Way to Apply-
1. Aspirants can become a part of Goa Electricity Department as Junior Engineer by sending the applications in the correct format.
2. Format of application must be downloaded from the official web page of the organization : www.electricity.goa.gov.in .
3. Xerox copies of important testimonials must be attached to the fully filled application form.
4. Candidates must send the application and other testimonials to the address mentioned below before January 22, 2016.
Address for sending the application and other testimonials is-
Chief Electrical Engineer,
Govt. of Goa, Vidyut Bhavan,
4th Floor, Panaji
5. In case the applications are submitted after the closing date, then the applications shall be rejected.