GPSC Recruitment 2017
Gujarat Public Service Commission has made announcement regarding engagement of hard working and eligible job hunters against GPSC Recruitment 2017. Organization wanted to recruit Job hunter on vacant post of Police Inspector (Unarmed). There are 115 vacancies. Last date to apply online before 15-09-2017.
Name of the hiring organization
Gujarat Public Service Commission
Place of work
Candidate’s place of work will be Gujarat
Dates to remember
Opening date of advertisement
17th July, 2017
Final date of advertisement
15th Sep, 2017
More useful details about this vacancy
Name of the post
Job hunter are invited to apply for the vacant post of Police Inspector (Unarmed).
No of posts
There are total 115 vacancies
Job seekers must hold Graduation degree in any discipline from a reputed University or Institution or any other equally marked qualification
As on 02nd August, 2017; candidate’s age should not be less than 20 yrs and not more than 35 yrs
Job hunter pay band will be Rs.44900-142400/- on monthly basis
UR category have to submit Rs.100/- for application fee and postal charge via challan form or online mode using Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking
Preliminary Examination, Physical Examination and Mains Written Examination
Process of applying towards GPSC Recruitment 2017
1. Job hunter wanted to apply against this vacancy may visit the official website gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in for submission of application form through online mode
2. Read the instructions carefully before applying
3. Select the link for which you wanted to apply
4. All the mandatory fields must be filled with proper information
5. Upload scan copies of signature, passport size photo and thumb impression
6. Make the fee payment done
7. Do not forget to take a print out of online submitted application form for further communication.
Link for apply online
GPSC Recruitment 2017
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invited application form for the post of Medical Officer. Application forms are available now and will be submitted upto 02nd August 2017.
Detail Notification of GPSC Recruitment 2017
Post Name – Medical Officer
No. of Posts – 1693 Posts
Salary – Rs. 44900 to 42400/- on monthly basis
Eligibility Requirement –
Educational Qualification – Job hunter should have qualified degree of Graduation in Medicine and Surgery from any recognized University or Institute or should have qualification certificate in first or second schedule to the Indian Medical council act, 1956.
Age Limitation – Job Seekers should not exceed more than 35 years as on 02nd August 2017.
Location of Job – Gujarat
Procedure of Selection – Job hunter will be selected on the basis of
Application Fee – Rs. 100/-
Make the payment of application fee through Challan or online mode – Debit/ credit/ Net Banking etc.
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who find them eligible as per the requirement of position they should follow the procedure mentioned below.
1. At first go to the official website of the organization – gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
2. Download the application form and read the detail instructions to fill the form and then proceed for it.
3. Make the payment of application fee and then make the final submission of the form.
4. Job hunter should keep the print copy of the application form for the further reference.
5. Application form submitted after final submission date shall not be accepted by the recruitment committee. So fill and submit within the given time frame.
Important Dates –
Starting date to submit the online application – 17 July 2017
Last date to submit the online application – 02nd August 2017
Important Links of GPSC Recruitment 2017