Haryana PWD Recruitment 2017
Government of Haryana has issued an employment notification for the post of Peon. Eligible and deserving Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date.
Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 10 April 2017
Detail Specification of Government of Haryana Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
16 to 42 years
Rs. 16,900 to 53,500/- on monthly basis
Job Seekers should have qualified 8th Class with knowledge of Hindi and English language.
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Interview.
Job Location – Chandigarh (Haryana)
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
The Engineer-in-Chief- PWD (B&R), Department, Haryana Chandigarh
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application – 10 April 2017
Important Links of Government of Haryana Recruitment 2017