IBPS Admit Card
Institute of Banking Personal Selection is going to conduct examination for the post of Specialist Officer (CRP SPL VIII). Job hunters can appear for preliminary exam on 30-31 Dec, 2017. Follow below mentioned steps for downloading admit card
Name of the organization
Institute of Banking Personal Selection
Name of the examination
CRP SPL VIII – Recruitment of Specialist Officers
Availability of admit card
Job hunters can download their admit card for pre exam
List of essential dates
Scheduled date for pre examination: 30 – 31st Dec, 2017
Scheduled date for mains examination: 28th Jan, 2018
Scheduled date for interview: Feb, 2018
How to download admit card
Job hunters who have applied against SO vacancy of IBPS can follow below mentioned instructions for downloading their admit card:
1. Open the official website ibps.in
2. Click on the moving link “Click here to download your ore online exam call letter for Common Recruitment Process for Specialist Officers VII”
3. Kindly enter your “Registration/Roll No”, “Date of birth/Password” and click on “Login” button
4. Your admit card is open in front of you, check it and take a print out of it.
More relevant details about this recruitment
Name of the posts
IT Officer Scale I
Agriculture Field Officer Scale I
RajbhashaAdhikari Scale I
Law Officer Scale I
HR Personnel Officer Scale I
No of posts
Job hunters have applied against 1315 available posts.
Job hunters age limit should be 20 yrs to 30 yrs as on 27th Nov, 2017
Job hunters must be Graduate/Post Graduate in relevant subject from a recognized University/Institution
Useful Links related to IBPS SO vacancy
IBPS Admit Card 2017
Institute of Banking Personnel and Selection (IBPS), has issued the Admit Card of examination, going to held for the post of Specialist Officer SO. Those Job Seekers who applied for the examination they can download their Admit Card from the link provided below.
Important Links of IBPS Admit Card 2016 –
Important dates –
16 November 2016
Ending date for the Registration
02 December 2016
Mains Exam Date
28 to 29 January 2017
16 February 2017
Steps to download the IBPS Admit Card 2017
Job Seekers are suggested to follow the steps given below to download their result:-
1. At the first step, go to the official website of the IBPS – ibps.in
2. After redirecting to the home page, click on the link “Download Admit card for the Test of Specialist Officer SO Recruitment 2016”.
3. Now Go to the Login Credential Form.
4. Job Seekers should fill the detail in the form to login.
Registration Number / Roll Number – sent through the email to the Job Seekers.
Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY) – as mentioned in the registration form
5. After filling the information click on, Login tab and download your Admit Card.
6. Applicant should take the print out of their admit card and carry the print out copy on the date of examination.
7. Candidate without admit card copy, shall not be allowed to attend / entered for the examination.
8. Date, Timing and Venue of the examination has mentioned in the call letter of the Job Seekers.
For the sake of convenience Job Seekers can visit their venue of examination one day before, to avail easy visit on the examination date.