IBPS Recruitment 2017
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited applications for the post of Analyst Programmer and Research Associate. Application forms will be submitted online on or before 17 July 2017.
Detail Specification of IBPS Recruitment 2017
Post Name – Analyst Programmer and Research Associate
Details of Vacancy –
No. of Post –
Analyst Programmer – 02 Posts
Research Associate – 02 Posts
Pay Scale –
Analyst Programmer – Rs. 644000/- per annum
Research Associate – Rs. 794000/- per annum
Age Limit – Job Seekers must be within age limit of 21 to 33 years for analyst programmer and 21 to 30 years for research associate as on 01 July 2017.
Educational Qualification –
Analyst Programmer – Candidate should have qualified Graduation and diploma or certificate of Computer courses like C language or ASP NET or Linux programming from the recognized University or Institute.
Research Associate – Post graduation in Psychology/ Education or Management with HR Specialization with minimum 55% marks from the University or Institute recognized by government.
Job Location – Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Application Fees – Rs. 500/-
Payment must be made via online mode – debit/ credit/ net banking etc.
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for the Application –
Interested and eligible Job Seekers can follow the procedure to apply for the post:
1) Go to the official website of IBPS – ibps.in
2) Go to the career option and click on the link – “Download Online Application for the post of Programmer and Associate”
3) After that read the instructions and guidelines and then continue to fill the personal and educational details in the form.
4) Keep the scanned copy of photo and signature at the time of filling the form in your system.
5) Upload photo and sign, make the payment of application fee and make the final submission of the application form.
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application – 17 July 2017
Important Links of IBPS Recruitment 2017