IREDA Recruitment 2017
Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited (IREDA) has issued an employment notification for the post of Project Engineer. Eligible and deserving Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date.
Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 26 May 2017
Detail Specification of IREDA Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
Rs. 30,000/- on monthly basis
Job Seekers should have qualified B.E. or B.Tech plus MBA in Finance or PG in Power and Business Development.
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test or Skill Test.
Application Fee – No Fee
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
The General Manager (HR), Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited, (A Govt. Of India Enterprise), 3rd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi–110066
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application – 26 May 2017
Important Links of IREDA Recruitment 2017