JEE Main Application Form 2017
Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE has issued an admission notification for the course of Joint Entrance Examination (Main) JEE 2017. Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the course they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted from 02 January 2017.
Important Links of JEE Main Application Form 2017-
Detail Notification of JEE Main Application Form 2017
01 December 2016
Ending date to Apply Online
02 January 2017
Ending date to pay fee
08 January 2017
25 January 2017 to 03 February 2017
Online Exam Paper I
08 to 09 April 2017
Offline Exam Paper II
02 April 2017
Admit Card Available
Answer Key Available
Date of Counseling
June / July 2017
Application Fee –
Paper I or Paper II Offline Exam –
Unreserved: Rs. 1000/-
Reserved: Rs. 500/-
Paper I or Paper II Online Exam –
Unreserved: Rs. 500/-
Reserved: Rs. 250/-
Both Paper I and II Offline Exam –
Unreserved: Rs. 1800/-
Reserved: Rs. 900/-
Bother Paper I and II Online Exam –
Unreserved: Rs. 1300/-
Reserved: Rs. 650/-
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address: jeemain.nic.in
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy and keep the copy for the further reference.