JKSPDC Recruitment 2017
Jammu and Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Limited (JKSPDC) has issued an employment notification for the post of Assistant General Manager and Assistant manager. Eligible and deserving Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date.
Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 10 days after advt.
Detail Specification of JKSPDC Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
Assistant General Manager
18 to 40 years
Rs. 9300 to 34800 /- + GP Rs. 5200
Job Seekers should have qualified Full Time LLM from the recognized University.
18 to 40 years
Rs. 9300 to 34800/- + GP Rs. 4200
Job Seekers should have qualified full time LLB from the recognized University.
Job Location – Jammu and Kashmir
Application Fee – Rs. 200/-
Make the payment of application fee through the Demand Draft, drawn on in favour of “General Manager (Accounts), Corporate Office, payable at Srinagar / Jammu”.
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Send the Entire documents to the postal address of organization on or before the last date.
Postal Address –
To, JKSPDC Corporate Office, Exhibition Road, Srinagar Jammu
Important Dates –
Date of Publication – 27 January 2017
Last date to Submit Application – on or before 10 days
Important Links of JKSPDC Recruitment 2017