Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2017
Karnataka Bank Clerk has issued the Admit Card of examination, going to held for the post of Clerical clerk Staff in various Karnataka Bank branch. Those Job Seekers s who applied for the examination they can download their Admit Card from the link provided below.
Important Links of Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2017
Click here for the official website
Important dates –
01 December 2016
Last date to apply online
21 December 2016
Last date of fee payment
21 December 2016
Date of Pre – Examination
19 February 2017
Admit Card Available
04 February 2017
Steps to download the Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2017
Job Seekers are suggested to follow the steps given below to download their result:-
1. At the first step, go to the official website of the Karnataka Bank – karnatakabank.com
2. After redirecting to the home page, click on the link “Download Admit card for the post of Clerk”
3. Now Go to the Login Credential Form.
4. Job Seekers s should fill the detail in the form to login.
Registration Number / Roll Number – sent through the email to the Job Seekers.
Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY) – as mentioned in the registration form
5. After filling the information click on, Login tab and download your Admit Card.
6. Job Seekers should take the print out of their admit card and carry the print out copy on the date of examination.
7. Job Seekers without admit card copy, shall not be allowed to attend / entered for the examination.
8. Date, Timing and Venue of the examination has mentioned in the call letter of the Job Seekers.
For the sake of convenience Job Seekers can visit their venue of examination one day before, to avail easy visit on the examination date.