Kendriya Vidyalaya Challan Form 2017
Kendriya Vidyalaya has issued Challan form for their school students. All Students can download the form from the official website of the organization. For more details read the notification prescribed below.
Important Links of Kendriya Vidyalaya Challan Form 2017
Click here for the official website of KVS –
Exam Details – Challan Form
Status of Challan – Available at the official website
Bank name for the payment of Examination Fee – Union Bank of India
Steps to download Kendriya Vidyalaya Challan Form 2017
1) To make the payment of fee, all candidates of KVS must possess 15 digit student unique id system generated, already provided in Challan copy.
2) Candidate who wants to pay the fee should go to the official website of Kendriya vidyalaya website – kvsangathan.nic.in
3) At the home page candidate should click on the link – “UBI Online Fee Coll” (mentioned at the bottom of the page)
4) Now candidate will be redirected to Union Bank page after click on the tab and there three options will be displayed:-
Click here for Online Payment
Click here for Print Receipt
Click here for General Challan and Print Receipt
5) For the payment of online fee or Challan generation, applicant should login into the login credential form.
6) Candidate need to fill 15 digit Unique Student ID and Date of Birth and then Captch code as given there.
7) Now candidate is login to the page and should proceed to make the online payment of challan.
8) Students of KV are required to make the submission of fee to the respective class teacher.
Important Dates to keep remember –
Last date for the print of receipt – Not Available