Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017
High Court of Kerala (HCK) has issued an employment notification for the post of Software Developer / Programmer. Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted upto 18 February 2017.
Detail Notification of Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
Software Developer / Programmer
Born after 02 January 1982
Rs. 20,000/- on monthly basis
MCA OR BE/B.Tech in Computer Science from an Institution/ University recognized and approved by any of the Universities in Kerala.
Rs. 15,000/- on monthly basis
BCA OR B.Sc. (Computer Science) OR 3 Year Diploma in IT or CSE from an Institution/ University recognized and approved by any of the Universities in Kerala/ Government of Kerala.
Location of Job – Kerala
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
Online Test (ONLINE OR OMR BASED)
Application Fee – No Application Fee
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – hckrecruitment.nic.in.
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates –
Last date to submit the online application – 18 February 2017
Date of Interview – 25 February 217
Important Links of Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017