Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018
Meghalaya Public Service Commission has published a recruitment advertisement for selection of eligible and talented Indian job hunters on 50 open vacancies of Inspector of Statistics, Assistant Auditor and many more. Closing date for apply online is 19th Feb, 2018.
Name of the hiring organization
Meghalaya Public Service Commission
Shillong (Meghalaya) will be the work location for selected job hunters for this recruitment
Advt Notice No
List of essential dates
Opening date for applying through online mode: 08th Jan, 2018
Closing date for applying through online mode: 19th Feb, 2018
Other useful information related to this vacancy
Name of the offered post
Job hunters are invited to apply for below mentioned posts:
1) Inspector of Statistics
2) Assistant Auditor
Total no of posts
50 posts are available for applying by the job hunters:
1) Inspector of Statistics: 09
2) Assistant Auditor: 18
Refer to official notification for more details
1) Inspector of Statistics: Bachelor degree in Science, Arts, Commerce with Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science/Economics as the important subject during Graduation from a reputed University
2) Assistant Auditor: Bachelor degree in Science/Commerce/Arts from a reputed University
Job hunters will be receiving pay scale for amount as mentioned below:
1) Inspector of Statistics: Rs.14700-28760/- pm
2) Assistant Auditor: Rs.14100-27510/- pm
Written exam, Screening test, Screening Practical test and Interview will be the selection mode for applying job hunters.
Job hunters min age should be 21 yrs and max age should be 27 yrs as on 01st Jan, 2018
For S.No 04 to 20: Rs.350/-
Fee payment can be done through challan generated from SBI portal.
How to apply against this vacancy
Interested job hunters can submit their application form through online mode from the official website mpsc.ni.in before last date.